20 Companies Selected for Greater Rochester Enterprise Inc. Program
Twenty Rochester region firms have been selected for a program designed to boost growth.
The Greater Rochester Enterprise Incorporated program will be paid for with a $200,000 grant from the Empire State Development Corporation, along with matching funds from GRE.
The initiative hopes to serve as a pilot project that could be copied by other regions of New York and potentially connect all of the state’s economic development groups.
GRE president and CEO Mark Peterson says the GRE Economic Gardening Program is important because it adds jobs and helps local businesses expand.
• Abtex Corp.
• Applied Energy Solutions
• Corrosion Products and Equipment Inc.
• CY Plastics Works Inc.
• Danaren Dental Laboratories
• eHealth Global Technologies Inc.
• Finger Lakes Technologies Group Inc.
• Framing Technology Inc.
• Hazlitt’s Red Cat Cellars.
• Legendary Auto Interiors Ltd.
• Once Again Nut Butter
• OrCon Industries Corp.
• Pharma-Smart International Inc.
• Premium Copack
• R.S. Mahar & Son Inc.
• Savage IO
• Sustainable Energy Developments Inc.
• Upstate Door Inc.
• Virtual Polymer Compounds LLC.